During you internship you will work with our PR and communication department. HBMEO provides PR and marketing for accounts in both the hospitality and F&B industry. HBMEO is a medium small company. That means that as an organisation we are very dynamic. We enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time, while ensuring that each of our clients receives all the attention it deserves. As an intern this provides the perfect opportunity to show us what you got and quickly receive more responsibility. One of the main projects is the annual hospitality festival Hotel Night.
Your main tasks are:
- Initiating and managing communications for the HBMEO PR accounts
- Copywriting and content creation
- Keeping the CMS up-to-date
- Creating evaluation and clipping reports
- Actively assist in creating and executing PR/marketing strategies for our clients
Your tasks for the Hotel Night project will be:
- Managing communications with the participating hotels
- Managing communications with consumers
- Keeping our website up-to-date
- Managing website and social media promotion
- Assist in the international expansion of the Hotel Night concept
Beside these projects you will provide assistance in the daily operations of HBMEO.
- You are a HBO/WO student in the area of marketing/communication or related studies
- You are a creative thinker and not afraid to share your vision/ideas
- You are aware of the latest developments in the hospitality industry
- Your English and Dutch writing are perfect
- You are willing to learn and open to feedback
- You live in the Amsterdam area and are available full-time
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions feel free to contact Wouter Sterk at email@example.com / 020 405 36 36.
Type of Employment