HBMEO is a full service agency for trends, marketing, communication and PR, based in Amsterdam.
HBMEO is a relatively small company. That means that as an organisation we are very dynamic. We enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time, while ensuring that each of our clients receives all the attention it deserves. As an intern this provides the perfect opportunity to show us what you got and quickly receive more responsibility.
You will play an important role in ensuring the success of one of our largest projects: the annual hospitality festival 'Hotel Night'.
Your tasks for Hotel Night will be:
- Managing communications with both the participating hotels and consumers
- Actively participate in sourcing new partners
- Gain knowledge of our CMS system and learn the basics of HTML
- Managing the content on the Hotel Night website
- Assist in the (on-site) event management related tasks
Beside Hotel Night you will provide assistance in the daily operations of HBMEO:
- Organising both online and offline marketing initiatives for our clients
- Creating evaluation and clipping reports
- Actively assist in creating and executing PR/marketing strategies for our clients
What do we offer you?
- A fun and challenging place to work: dynamic, transparent and informal
- One day per week dedicated to your thesis/research
- We find it important to offer our people an environment where they can achieve personal growth
- €350 per month compensation
- You are a HBO/WO student in the area of hotelmanagement, marketing and/or communication
- You are a creative thinker and not afraid to share your vision/ideas
- You are aware of the latest developments in the hospitality industry
- Your English and Dutch writing are perfect
- You are willing to learn and open to feedback
- You live in the Amsterdam area and are available full-time
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. For questions feel free to contact Wouter Sterk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of Employment